If You Like It, Put a #Monogram Ring On It!10:15 AM
What girl doesn't like a little bling every now and then? Our guess would be no girl! These monogrammed rings are the perfect balance of classic style and preppy elegance. The personalization adds to to the ring design and makes it a cherished piece that will stay in your jewelry box for years to come. Marleylilly.com has a huge variety of ring styles in both silver and gold tones that are sure to fit any style! It was a tough decision but we have narrowed down some of our favorite styles. These are pieces that we are sure will pair well with your existing jewelry!
1. Monogrammed Sterling Silver Zara Ring. We love the unique style of this ring! Made from sterling silver, its oval shape is what sets it apart from the rest. The dainty rope detail around the ring face just adds to its unique shape and classic design. We think this custom ring would pair well with this In A Twinkling Bangle from Kate Spade.
2. Monogrammed Taylor Ring. Without a doubt, this simple, yet classic ring is our best selling ring! Available in both silver and gold tones, its round face has no intricate detailing making it perfect for everyday wear. Pair it with your favorite Alex and Ani Bangle Set for a cute and casual look.
3. Monogrammed Sterling Silver Samantha Ring. This ring is what we would call our hidden gem. Featuring a unique setting, its upright oval face is supported by a split band that adds a very intriguing element to its design. While simple, this personalized ring can be dressed up with the right accessories like this Make An Entrance Tennis Bracelet from Kate Spade.
Monogrammed Sterling Silver Olivia Ring. This ring is considered the dressed up version of our Samantha ring. The same upright oval shape, this ring features a rope detail that adds an elegant touch to the design while keeping with the simplicity of the design. Dress it up with this Sterling Silver Enchant Cuff from Tiffany and Co. or dress it down with this Flowing Love Bracelet from James Avery.
5. Monogrammed Sterling Silver Nala Ring. One of our most popular styles, this ring has a round face with delicate rope detailing around the face edge. A staff favorite, we cannot rave enough about this ring! It's a definite must have for any jewelry box! Add to your monogram obsession by pairing it with a Silver Initial Bangle Bracelet from Alex and Ani!
6. Monogrammed Sterling Silver Audrey Ring. If you have smaller hands, or prefer smaller rings, this is the style for you! Mimicking the design of our Taylor Ring, it's round face is smaller in size but still has plenty of room for a monogram to be seen. Perfect for adding a dainty touch to delicate hands, pair this ring with these Linked Bangle Bracelets from James Avery for a simple look.
7. Monogrammed 14K Gold Vermeil Lana Ring. An exact replica of the Nala Ring, this gold tone ring also has a rope edged round face and simple band. Its versatility makes this a ring that every gold loving girl needs because it can easily be dressed up or down depending on your outfit. We like it best paired with this Tortoise and Gold Tone Logo Bangle from Michael Kors.
Whether you are a simple kind of girl or lean more towards the fancy side, we have monogrammed rings to fit your style. Choose from gold or silver tones, all personalized uniquely to you!
What's your favorite style ring?