Candy Bar Cookies7:56 AM
A candy bar in cookie form? Say what?! Might as well kiss your diet goodbye with these amazing Candy Bar Cookie Recipes! They are dangerously delicious and will practically leave you speechless!
Shortbread Cookies + Caramel Filling + Chocolate Topping = Heaven In Your Mouth! Let's just say, if you love Twix, then you will LOVE these cookies! Thanks to Nikki from Chef In Training, we are officially addicted.
- 1½ cups butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 15 oz of caramel (We use Peter's caramel that comes in a 5 lb. block because you can simply just melt it down in the microwave as is and its ready to go, no evaporated milk required, but you can use Kraft caramels as well. Just follow package directions for melting)
- 2 Tablespoons evaporated milk
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons shortening
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar together. Add vanilla, flour and salt and mix until well combined.
- Dump dough onto a lightly flour surface.
- Roll dough out to ½ inch thick.
- With a small biscuit cutter, cut out cookies and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F 14-16 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cookies cool completely.
- Melt caramel according to package directions. Spread over cooled cookies. Let caramel cool completely before spreading on the chocolate.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and shortening in 30 second increments, stirring in between each increment until melted and smooth. Spread over the tops of cooled caramel.
- Let chocolate set before eating and serving. You can pop them in the fridge/freezer to get the chocolate to set faster.
All it takes is one bite! Check out this to-die-for cookie recipe we found on Pinterest that includes Milky Way Candy Bars! Thanks for sharing Sweet Insanity Bake Shop!
- Milky Way Simply Caramel Fun Size (3 of the Six Pack)
- 4c Flour
- 1t Baking Soda
- 1t Salt, Sea Salt Preferred
- 1.5c Unsalted Butter, Melted
- 2c Brown Sugar, Packed
- 1c Granulated Sugar
- 1T Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 3c Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Sift the flour with your salt and baking soda, set aside.
- In a mixer - Cream together the melted butter, brown and granulated sugar.
- Once incorporated, beat in the eggs, then vanilla.
- After the wet ingredients are combined, add in your dry ingredients.
- Mix until just combined and then add the chocolate chips, gently stir them in.
- Cut the milky way candies in half (fun size bars), dip them into sea salt to seal the open caramel end.
- Take a ball of dough, just big enough to cover the half-mini-bar, add more dough if needed.
- Roll into a ball and sprinkle the top with more sea salt.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 17 minutes with 12 cookies per sheet/pan. Let cool before transferring to a cooling rack.
They’re thick, puffy, and oozing with crispy, sticky Butterfingers! They even withstand the real cookie test: remaining super soft and chewy, even the next day. Thanks Sally's Baking Addiction for feeding OUR addiction!
- 1 and 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) salted butter, softened
- 1 large egg*
- 8 fun sized Butterfinger Candy Bars, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in small bowl and set aside. With an electric mixer, beat sugar and butter until creamy. Beat in egg until just combined.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in butterfinger pieces by hand. The dough will be very thick. Drop by slightly rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Allow to cool and enjoy!
What are you waiting for? Grab some milk in one of these Monogram Cups, dunk your cookie, indulge... and go workout tomorrow! ;)
// Tell us! What's your favorite candy bar? //