How To Wear A Baseball Hat4:30 PM
Having a bad hair day? Don't spend hours in front of the mirror trying to fix it. Instead, throw on a monogrammed baseball hat and try one of these cute hairstyles! Pretty soon, everyone will be hashtagging #hairgoals on all of your Instagram pics. ;)
1. Side Ponytail – If you don't like what your face looks like when your hair is pulled back, try pulling it into a side ponytail. Wearing your hair in a side ponytail doesn't leave your face completely bare and it shows that you are still stylish–even under a baseball hat! We love this hairstyle under a Monogrammed Trucker Baseball Hat.
2. Braided – The good thing about a braid..it makes you look like you put some effort into fixing your hair! If you want a cute look, but don't have a lot of time, braid your hair and throw on a baseball hat! Be sure to sport your braided hairstyle with a Monogrammed Frayed Patch Baseball Hat!
3. Straight Down – Can't seem to shake your bed head in the morning? Just brush your hair and throw on this Monogrammed Baseball Hat for a quick preppy look!
4. High Pony – Pull your hair up high on your head through the opening in the back of your Nike Monogrammed Sphere Baseball Hat. This look creates a bouncy effect that is sure to make you look young and preppy!
5. Low Pony – If you don't like the high pony look, you don't have to use the opening in the back of your hat. Instead, you can create a low pony. This look is easy to change into a side pony if you get bored throughout the day. :)
6. Fishtail Braid – If you still want to look like you put in an effort when fixing your hair for the day, then this is the look for you! We love a big fishtail braid on the side!
7. Hidden Bun – Baby powder and dry shampoo not fixing your greasy hair? Pull your hair back into a low bun and cover it all with your hat! This Nike Monogrammed Dri Fit Colorblock Baseball Hat is perfect for that sporty look!
8. Side Bun – Create a low, messy side bun that hangs down toward your neck. The messy look somehow always looks adorable. :)
Which hairstyle is your favorite?